A father's journal about his son and their adventures

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some Fishin

These pics I decided to put up here were aday You and I went fishin....I can't sleep tonight...You are in your bed right now snoozin away but I look forward to the years ahead with you...fishin, learning, talking, playin and everyhting else.... I love you son.





























Usually on the way home from the fishing hole you nod off as you did on this one, You had just eaten your left over cheeseburger and slipped into dream land. Most of the time you will say, "I'm tired daddy, I'm going to go to sleep now. Then off you go.
I really like this pic, You have your Sponge Bob fishin pole, the reflection of the clouds is nice, It was a beautiful day that day. Catfish.
Nature. I love it, I really do.

On this day Marcus came with us. We were pullin fish out at a good rate. We actually printed off on the net how to skin a fish and had plans to fry some up but the ones we caught, we didn't feel they were worthy. This day was I had two lines in the water and one I just let lay there for an hour or so. I finally checked it and had a huge cat on it, I wrestled him the whole way to the shore and just as we were getting ready to look at him the line broke and he made a huge splash we couldn't really tell exactly how big she was but the splash it made made us believe it was a record breaker, and that the story we will stick with, I need to get a net.

Another funny story is we were there about half hour and you said you had to poop. I took your shorts off and used the bucket we brought for fish as the landing zone, It went good... got you all wiped up and we went back to fishin. Bout hour later you said daddy I pooped. That means you went in your pants and I didn't bring any extra clothes and that poop was big one so I stripped you down threw your undies and had to take your shorts in the water and wash them, then after that I took you in the lake water and washed your butt. Ringed out your shorts and put em back on you and let you know thats how adventurers do it outside if they have to. I looked at Marcus and was smiling and he said. That's right, that's how we do it.
Marcus and you were acting like cowboys. You were actually using your country voice I love it.. so cute.

After Marcus caught a bass.



My small catfis
Nice size but we let him go back



Marcus is your buddy. He thinks a lot of you Brock.
BB rifle practice


Loadin the gun

That's were the fish live honey.



Lookin good son




You like to play with worms, you feel sad when I put them on the hook but I let you know that, that's their job and it don't hurt em, they have no brains.


No comments:

Post a Comment